ABORTION COST in Beaver Meadows-Junedale, PA
Abortion Cost Beaver Meadows-Junedale, PA
- Health Insurance: If you have health insurance, discuss abortion costs with them to understand what your plan may or may not cover regarding terminating your pregnancy. If you don’t have health insurance, your out-of-pocket cost may be higher.
- Geographic Location: The cost of abortions varies from state to state and clinic to clinic. It’s crucial to gather all information regarding costs before your abortion.
- Type of Abortion: There are two types of abortions – the abortion pill and surgical abortion. The price depends on the type of abortion you choose.
- Gestational Age: How far along you are in your pregnancy also affects the cost. The farther along you are, the more your abortion may cost.
- Legal Considerations: Some states may have age restrictions or waiting periods. If you would like to know more about abortion laws in Pennsylvania, please call or text us at 610-379-0411. Laws are changing rapidly, and new legislation regarding abortion is regularly introduced. Our staff and medical professionals would be happy to help you.
Initial Appointment Charges
The first set of charges you could face during the initial appointment at an abortion clinic or an abortion provider’s office in Beaver Meadows-Junedale can vary. The staff will typically need to perform a medical exam and an ultrasound, including the following:
- Blood test to screen for health risks
- RH incompatibility with the fetus ($25-$50)
- STD screening ($180 to $349)
These tests help identify the correct treatment, preserve future fertility, and fulfill sonogram requirements by clinics ($100 to $600). The sonogram is crucial for determining fetal age, procedure options, assessing viability (10 – 20% end in miscarriage), and evaluating the position (ectopic pregnancy is life-threatening).
Additionally, do not forget to factor in incidental expenses that can add up quickly, such as:
- Transportation to and from the clinic
- Childcare while at the clinic and during recovery
- Unpaid time off from work
If you are considering abortion or unsure of your options, Care Net of Carbon County near Beaver Meadows-Junedale, PA, specializes in helping you understand your choices. Our trained staff will answer your questions in a caring and confidential manner. We would be happy to serve you.