Should I Consider "Renewed" Virginity?
Your past is past. Maybe you made some mistakes. Haven't we all? Let's deal with today. For starters, you should set up an appointment with your doctor. Be honest and tell your physician about your sexual history so he or she has the information they need to properly care for you. You're no longer a virgin. But renewed virginity is about second chances. And you've got one right now.
12 steps to help me keep my pledge for renewed virginity and
regain real sexual freedom:
- MAKE THE PLEDGE!
- Date only those who respect you and agree with your pledge.
- Go on group dates instead of single dating.
- No drugs or alcohol—you ALMOST ALWAYS end up doing
something you regret.
- No co-ed sleepovers! No bedrooms "to just talk"!
- Make someone your best friend who shares your decision.
- Be prepared to say NO and stand up for your decision.
- Think ahead of time where you won't go and what you won't do.
- Date only those your own age.
- Stay in public places.
- Plan out your time so there won't be "empty time."
- Think and work on your future goals.